Nov 17, 2006

gangbang

i was raped!

@#%$&%$&*$^%

The moment i reached Sentosa everyone was like "bond ah!!!!"

I was left stranded, naked totally BUTT NAKED in the sea while everyone wanted to bury my underwear. like wtf.

And i think there were jellyfish in the water. i felt stings. ouch.

I think it was a rather succcessful class outing, considering the relative success/attendance/enthusiasm rates of our previous outings.

We had fun with 06s75 balancing the guy/girl ratio to a more respectable and credible level.Females of 06s68; you should be ashamed of yourselves.

And in a flash, one year of my life as a JC student is over. Have i wasted it? i don't know. I had fun; at least i THINK i did. I learnt more about myself this year than any other. How i react to stress and committment. I guess i also saw the ugly side of students; students who are only concerned about the grades they get and not the way they get them.

I learnt about many things i guess...

TOmorrow; match against jjc. hope we win.

No comments: